Friday, October 15, 2010

Jumanii

I love scrapbooking. After I went to Italy and Paris in 2007 by Nana gave me a scrapbook to scrap my trip. I really didn't think that I was going to be into it (b/c I have my own way of keeping photos in albums)but I was so wrong. My first book wasn't that much, photo corners and stickers, the occasional coloured paper. After my trip to Disney in 2009 with my bestie Liz I decided to take a class, then I was hooked.
So my brother Dan is having a baby. I'm very very excited. This is a scrapbook page I created using sketch 125 by Creative Scrappers. Congratulations to them on their 125th sketch ! I'm still learning and I love sketches. I was one of those kids who in school who hated when the teacher would assign an assignment and all it would be was WRITE. I needed direction. Not much often, so on some days SCRAP is not enough. Sketches do the trick for me, b/c I can follow it completely or just use  it for inspiration. When I happened apon 125 I knew it would work perfect for my Jumanii ( her nick name until she is born) page. Her room will be purple, which is why I added the purple hearts. I really can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It's a blast and I can't wait to see all your creations! Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Heidi Nicole

    ReplyDelete