Sunday, October 17, 2010

Teddy Bear's Picnic

 When I was a little girl, my best and truest friend was my teddybear, Teddy (original eh?). In fact I still have him, he is currently keeping my future husbands side of the bed warm. I'm not ashamed to admit that. :) So about 6 years ago when my Nana offered a teddybear making class at her store, I was the first to sign up. And I loved it! Then my cousins started having babies and I felt it was important for every kid to have a teddybear. I've made about 16 so far.




Apparently my friends have decided that this year would be a good year to get pregnant and have babies. I know tons of people having babies right now. So a few weeks ago I sat down and cut all the fur for four bears ( the most I have made in a year) and made them all up, in a couple of weeks. One has already been given to it's new daddy. My best friend Matt and his wife Emma just had their first baby on Friday. A baby boy named Oliver.YAY! I'm so excited to meet him! They are still in the hospital but my bear will be waiting for Oliver when he gets home.
These guys are just hanging out, having a picnic until their mommy and daddies are born.

No comments:

Post a Comment