Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas gifts

Yesterday after church I went to my Dad's and step-mom's for a late lunch b/c my step-brother Iggy and step-sister A were visiting for Iggy's Christmas with his sister and my parents. I used the opportunity to give them, their family gifts. I try to think of something different each year, this year I made cookies in a jar and soup in a jar. I used my Cricut to make the tags. I think they went over well. I also made hot coco. It was a fun project and actually the most time consuming part was writing out the recipe on each tag.


Here's a pic of the tree on my front lawn after 3 days of non-stop snowing.  Also a picture of a drift hanging off my house. We have alot of snow and it continues to come down.


It has been unreal the amount of snow gotten so far. I'm pretty sure we are going to have a white Christmas this year! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment