Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 6.23 - You amaze me

Hi everyone!
I finally completed my Punta Cana album this week and have started on some other photos that have been waiting. I used this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays for a couple of photos of my brother Dan and his daughter Alexis.



It's called "You amaze me." Dan is my younger brother and it's kinda strange that he's a Dad. And he's a great one already. He wants to be involved. I can't even explain how proud I am of him. Lexi is so lucky that Dan is her Dad. I love these photos of them together. Our friend Becca shot these when Lexi was only a few weeks old. Visit her blog if you get the chance.   I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.                           

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! Such precious photos and the title is PERFECT! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete