Saturday, December 31, 2011

Creative Scrappers - 188 - Thank you, and a baby in a box.

Hello all,
I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday. I did!
So, I know I haven't participated in a challenge in a while. To be honest nothing was inspiring me and I wouldn't have been able to share it anyway since all the scrapping I have been doing over the last 6 weeks has been for memory books for my siblings for Christmas. When I saw sketch 188 from Creative Scrappers I knew it would be perfect for the thank you card that arrived for me from my friend April. I also got lots of scrapbooking stuff for Christmas ( lets just say that I wont have to shop for patterned paper for a very long time) and I couldn't wait to break into it. And I really wanted to use my new Crop-A-Dile.
So here is sketch 188:

And here is my take:



I also wanted to share this sweet pic of my niece Alexis.

Baby in a box!
She really liked the box my gift from Dad and Sandra gave me. The best gift I got this Christmas was kisses from Alexis, she was giving them to everyone on Christmas day. Best gift ever!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic LO!!!
    Beautiful clean & simple :))
    :*
    Katarzyna (Creative Scrappers)

    ReplyDelete