So, today I turn 32. Since I not 100% where I thought I would be when I was 32 (but who really is right?), I have made the commitment to focus on all the good and beautiful blessings in my life. And all the wonderful and exciting things I have to look forward to. So here is my list of 32 for 32 of hopes and dreams and goals and all the stuff I'm going to enjoy the year I am 32.
1) As soon as the weather is nice a new friend and I are going to go for a drive in my convertible with the top down.
2) My sister Patti and her husband were more than generous to give me a gift certificate to the Brave Girls Shoppe so I am looking forward to picking out my gift...the problem will be picking out just one!
3) Find a pair of cowboy boots I love.
4) A trip to Aberfoyle market, to look for a storage solution for all my craft and art supplies.
5) Be a punk at my brother Dan's Buck and Doe.
6) Two bridal showers for my new sister in law Jessie.
7) A rambunctious bachelorette party for Jessie (provided I can get the weekend off).
8) Horse back riding with the girls from work.
9) 4X8 a study the minister at our church if putting on to ask questions about Christianity. I'm really looking forward to learn more about my own faith.
10) A solo trip to Manitoulin Island.
11) While there stay at The Meldrum Bay Inn a place I have wanted to stay in since my Nana and Poppa first took me to Manitoulin many many years ago.
12) Also stay at my first hostel, Auberge Inn.
13) Take some tours and do some activities with Great Spirit Circle Trail.
14) Farquhar's ice cream.
15) Cry at my brothers wedding.
16) Dance with my siblings and cousins at my brother's wedding.
17) Have Lexi over for a sleepover.
18) Spend some time getting to know some one new.
19) Supernatural with Timbo!
20) Learn Brian Littrell's Wish on guitar in time for Easter next year.
21) Create beautiful things
22) Scrap my heart out.
23) Brave Girls Camp!!!!!
24) Drive to and from Idaho solo.
25) Continue my palliative care studies.
26) Cook a turkey or a roast.
27) Beach road trips.
28) Take an art class.
29) A tea party with my Aunt Kate and my Nana to sort and date all my Nana's old photos.
31) Laugh, sing, dance, giggle, cry, kiss, hug, smile, create ...Be Brave!
32) Sparkle and shine, like the girl GOD intended me to be.
I am so excited to see what this year has in store for me...I think it is going to be amazing!!