Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life Verse

Hello all,
   Today I wanted to share with you a LO I've been working on. It's for a class with Big Picture Classes, Scrapbooking your Faith, taught by the awesome Courtney Walsh. A few years ago I found her book Scrapbooking your Faith and loved it. I've pulled it out for inspiration many times since I bought it. By happy accident (actually a blog post by my friends @ Brave Girls Club), I discovered Courtney's blog and then this class. It's come @ a good time as I've just finished up Body Restoration by Brave Girls and it's Lent.
   Anyway, the LO for this week was to scrap your life verse. It could be a bible verse, a quote you love, anything, as long a it speaks to you. This is mine. "Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away." It's spoken to me ever since Payton said it on One Tree Hill. It reminds me that I need to stop and take in what is around me and allow it to take my breath away. Here's my LO;


Here is a moment that I allowed take my breath away this weekend....My freshly bathed niece, after her 1st birthday party.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment