Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sketchy Thursday - Bright & Beautiful

This LO is based on this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays,
11.18 sketch challenge

Last fall I bought my first house and I missed the prettiness that is spring and summer. This summer I amazed by all the colour and beauty that was in my rather large back yard. Every day brought a new discovery. The next blog posts will likely show case my garden, as I finish up my garden scrapbook.

I'm not much of a gardener, and this summer was really too hot for me to get into it really but it's amazing what nature will do on its own. GOD truly is an artist.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and photo's!
    Love your take on the sketch!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weeks sketch was great for all these lovely flower photos. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!! LOVING those photos! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete