Hello all it's Tuesday and over on It's a crafty Life Kim is playing Ten on Tuesdays. I turn 30 on Friday and an slightly bummed because two large milestones I thought would have happened have not, I'm not a wife or a mom yet. So instead of dwelling on that I'm going to make a list of ten plans I have for my 30th year.
1. As many snuggles and cuddles with Alexis as I can get.
2. Apparently Alexis is having a party @ her parents house for me on Sat. Poppa (my dad) is helping her plan it.
3. I will officially be a grown up, when I have my first party ever in my first house. It's a baby shower for Alexis.
4. I'm going to create a mini album of my 30th year, month by month, journalling on a calender everyday. This will be challenging since I live alone and when I work I work 12 hour shifts, so I'm going to have to work really hard to think of something relevant to say everyday. I found this idea over @ Ella. I promise to share the project as I work on it. I start it this weekend.
5. I'm really excited about my cousins Roo's wedding. Just over a month away.
6. I'm going to be a good cousin and a good sister all in one day. The bridal shower for Roo's fiancee is the same day as my sister Patti's engagement party, only in the afternoon. So I'm going to go to the shower and then drive 2 hours to be @ Patti and Ry's party.
7. I'm going to cry my heart out @ my cousin Andrea's wedding. Happy tears of course. This girl deserves all the happiness in the world and I think she might be finally getting it and I couldn't be more excited for her.
8. I'm going to dance the night away with some middle school girlfriends @ Ape's wedding. Can't wait.
9. NKOTBSB in TO with my best friend...enough said.
10. Help my sister plan her wedding.
That's my list folks, thanks for stopping by.
Ciao for now.