Friday, June 3, 2011

Sketchy Thusdays 6.2 - Speedo Wednesday

This week I played along with Sketchy Thursdays.

I used this sketch for another Punta Cana LO.
 I had almost forgotten about Speedo Wednesday until I came across this picture. Maybe I was repressing it! Love you Zeke!! Anyway the story goes that @ Zeke and Crystal's wedding trip, Zeke treated everyone to his speedo and ever since then on trips he breaks it out. He did not disappoint. Even Jenny's Dad joined in on the fun.
I had finally gotten into a groove with my trip pictures again, when.....I ran out of adhesive. Guess I know what's on my list to get on the weekend.
Hope everyone enjoys theirs!

4 comments:

  1. I love this!! What a fun story, made me smile
    : )
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe...what a fun story!! LOVE IT!! Loving the colors and that photo! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what fun memories! Great take on the sketch :). Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the story that goes with the picture! Love the colors you picked for the layout! Here is my take on the sketch, Papa and me! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete